It is the mission of the Community Outreach office to increase awareness of DeVry and applications-oriented education by introducing the importance of technology in our world.
Community Outreach has established the following purposes:
- To partner with the community in meeting the workforce needs of the future.
- To reinforce the impact of technology in business and industry.
- To raise awareness of the changing attitudes and aptitudes that will determine future employability.
- To act as a catalyst for developing relationships between secondary education and area agencies and corporations.
- To offer programs and services which promote technology and student success.