Campus Technical Support
For technical issues regarding your PC, software or internet connectivity, visit your campus help desk. The DeVry Columbus Information Technology department is located between rooms 168 and 171 on the northeast side of the building. Contact our Help Desk if you have any technical questions or need further information about almost any hardware or software topic for issues on campus.
Help Desk Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
devryu.net Help Desk
Password issues can be resolved by the devryu.net Help Desk, available 24/7, via online chat
and email or by calling 877-496-9050.
eLearning Platform, iLab and MyScribe Help Desk
The Help Desk is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Technical Assistance on and off Campus
If you need technical assistance, we have a team dedicated to help. Here are two ways in which you can contact our technical team:
1. Create a ticket online, or
2. Call our Help Desk at 1-877-784-1997
Create a ticket online:
* Log into your Student Portal at my.devry.edu
* Go to the Resources and Help Tab
* Click Tech Support/Help Desk
* A new window displays. Select Student Issue/Request
* Follow the prompts and a technical representative will contact you