Microsoft Software Information
You must order your Student Software bundle prior to your graduation.
- If you have not already obtained your Student Software bundle, log on to the e-Academy web site. Follow the instructions online to register for your software and have it shipped to your home or business. Be aware that UPS requires a signature for the software upon delivery. You may ship the software to your home, your office, a relative, a friend, etc. There is no charge to you for either the bundle or the shipping costs. You may not obtain a CD bundle after you have left school. DeVry's license does not permit us to give software to departed students.
- Update your e-mail address at the DeVry Fulfillment Center before you leave school. (Note: you can sign up for free e-mail at Hotmail.com, Yahoo.com or any other service of your choice.) About 6 weeks after you graduate, DeVry will notify you by e-mail when your Exhibit 1, which transfers the licenses for the software bundle to you permanently, is available.
To update your e-mail address now:
- Log on to the e-Academy web site.
- Click "Log in," and enter your Student ID and password. (Your initial password was your last name, and unless you have changed it, it should remain the same.)
- Next, select "My Profile," then "Update My Profile."
- Provide a current e-mail address and update any other information that needs it.
- Log on to the Student Portal and select the Graduating Students link in the Student Resources section. This link will provide you with information about the Microsoft Exhibit 1. The Exhibit 1 is your only proof you have the right to continue using the Microsoft CD Bundle after you have left school. It transfers to you the right to use the software permanently.
- Can't log in?
- Make sure you are using your DSI as your user name and your last name as your password.
- Solution: see the Registrar's Office (downstairs) to verify that there are no problems with your account.
- Having other problems?
- Contact the Helpdesk at (614) 253-7291 ext. 1911 or see them in the CIS or Electronics Labs.